Wednesday, September 12, 2007

2007 DJ Quest Finals At Zouk.

The guys from JUICE magazine yet again mailed me some God-Sent Invitations for the DJ Quest last Thursday. With nothing much to do on a Friday night other than having my weekly badminton sessions, I decided to give it a skip and headed down town with Eric and Michael. The crowd there was quite surprisingly few in numbers.


Customary Goodie Bag.

Well it was the first time I got seats at the VIP deck even though I arrived late.


It was also the First time a Babe asked for my number during clubbing. Enjoy-nye ....

But unfortunately I'm not the only one who got lucky as...


Eric gets his share.


As well as Michael.


DJ Quest Contestant. DJ ..... ? Sorry, forgot her name. But she was the eventual winner.


It's getting hot in here. Well she's not too far from hot either.


What do you do when you realise you've to finish up all of this?


Some will celebrate and get excited over the prospect of drinking every drop of it.


Meanwhile, those with a low alcohol threshold like me shivers just thinking about it.

After a few rounds.


You hug your friends.


You lust them.


And you also kiss em'.


Staying sober... We're alright actually...


Waiting for the judges to announce the Winner.


Interesting crowd...


Here's what we thought of the Event.


What the heck were they laughing at?


The Babes behind me I guess...

And after all the fun we had ... some of us .....


Throws up everything.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

was there but left for Thai Club after a while...quite a boring affair the DJ Quest thingy...

phlizzow said...

Hi!!.. Nice picture! Nice chick too!! lol .. Great post!

doink said...

fun night ! hehe

cbenc12 said...

gee.. seems like a lot of fun with drinks n girls~

LukXiuFung said...

Wow...Nice pic!!hehe..hot babe huh :P