Saturday, July 28, 2007

Itching For A Vacation

Following from my last post, Nicol eventually won the 2007 CIMB Malaysian Open Challenge defeating England’s Tania Bailey 9-4, 9-3, 9-2 in 36 minutes. Hats off to the pocket dynamite. Congratulations Nicol.

Prize money for winning the tournament was USD 6,650. With that amount of money I think probably go for a vacation. Talking about this I really need to go for a holiday as I've been working non-stop since February. Time to give myself a rest. Given a choice I'll join a cruise as I've yet to try it out. Hmmm ... perhaps I might consider one towards the end of next month.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

hats of to Nicol!! but I doubt if she got any rasa with the amount of prize money.

holiday? go to Thailand bro...sure enjoy kau kau punya...kekekeke

KA® said...

rasa? of course ada la ... that's her one of the many sources of income she has .. doubt she will not have rasa .. try taking it from her ....

thailand? i'm still considering ... i've plans but it's a choice between pulau tenggol in terengganu, east malaysia, thailand, indonesia or cambodia/vietnam

Jamie said...

would try taking form her if you'd give me her number bro..hehehehe

Viet, Indon and Thai would be good choices bro...seriously..pulau pulua not that good since monsoon is coming and the waters tend to be quite murky towards year end.

KA® said...

number? nah ..... :)